But what do you have to do to get rid of that bloated, constipated stomach that causes pain, discomfort and the appearance of a huge gut?
Here is my personal routine –it’s honestly pretty easy to follow and works really well.
1. Every morning, I have the following mix. You can get all this stuff at any local grocery store.
2 tablespoons of Chia Seeds
2 tablespoons of Flaxseeds
2 tablespoons of Hemp seed
1 tablespoon of honey
1 tablespoon of Omega 3 (Nordic Naturals brand)
all mixed with water
2. I have about 1/4 cup of kidney beans throughout the day mixed into my meals. Once again, kidney beans have a bunch of insoluble fiber.
3. I have about ¾ to 1lb of green vegetables every night with my dinner. I eat these vegetables at night to allow the fiber to set in throughout the night while I sleep. That way, when you wake up, you’re ready to go. Plus, you’ll get an abundance of vitamins and minerals from a whole, organic source, which is super healthy. I try to stick to green vegetables—it just works better for me.
4. I have 1 avocado a day. Avocados are packed to the max with fiber, and they also make your skin look better. A little pricey but definitely worth it.
5. I drink 1 gallon of water daily.
6. Very few people can connect the two, but mental stress plays a big role in keeping you clogged [WP1] up, constipated, and bloated. Gastrointestinal distress is heavily correlated with mental stress. If you want to know more about the connection between mental stress and your physical well-being, check out this easy-to-follow blog:
- Stop eating junk. Eat whole (real, actual) food.
- Stop drinking soda
- Stop with the sugar addiction. This is a big one.
Hope this clears it up…haha…you get it?
Have a good one.