1. Who you are is what YOU choose to do and think on a consistent basis.
2. Behavior patterns are divided into two categories:
Category 1: Mental behavior patterns: shit you think about on a day to day basis eventually forms the person you are. Angry thoughts form an angry person. Negative thoughts form a negative person. Confident thoughts form a confident person. You have control over your thoughts; thus, you have control over who you become.
Category 2: Physical behavior patterns: Many people don’t know this, but how you physically move influences your mental state. Moving in a confident way molds a confident mind. Moving in a hesitant way molds a hesitant mind. Fortunately, how you physically act is also in your hands; thus, you still have control over who you become.
(What you think about consistently)
(What you physically do consistently)
(Who you are)
(Lazy thought patterns) + (Lazy physical actions) = (Lazy person)
Watch this video:
1. The two cards above are just examples. You can make a card for any behavior you want to change.
2. You must read the card every time you enter your car and every time you exit your car. Do this for 20-25 continuous days and the behavioral change will become instinctual. Don’t worry if the first few days, or even the entire journey, feels awkward as all hell. It probably will. However, keep on reminding yourself that it feels awkward and often times very painful to not be the person you deep down inside want to be every single day of your life.
3. Don't be afraid to read books on behavioral changes you're trying to make. If you're trying to be more positive, read shit on being more positive. If you're trying to be more productive, read shit on being more productive.There are people out there far smarter than you. Use their knowledge, their hard work and dedication to your advantage.